Typically books 10-18 months prior
Our most generous offering, allowing you to enjoy your engagement season & really focus on what matters - the two of you!
Complete planning is exactly that, allowing us to completely find your personalities, focusing on the perfect blend of design, logistics & hospitality. We guide you to the vendors & venue that are your best match. If you've been eyeing vendors for some time & have selections (that's fantastic), we, of course, reach out to them and will get your proposals! We assist you in choosing locations, theme, wardrobe, etc. for your engagement photos.
Our design phase includes presenting you with options along the way that allow you to stay in budget but wow with out of the box presentations/offerings. In our design meeting, we present you complete design down to the smallest detail for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Lending you any of our decor/furniture (couches, buffets, rugs, coffee tables, lounge chairs, etc.) backdrops, arbors, centerpieces, signage is our pleasure. To provide these items included in the package price is an excellent way to elevate your event without asking you to purchase items you would only use once.
During the planning phase, we help with everything including choosing & executing invites it is the perfect way for us to help you set the tone for your big day! Curating custom menus (food & bar) with the caterers to ensure your personality is shining through is what we live for. And of course, we accompany you for the cake tasting :) We manage rsvp's as well as entree selections, if applicable.
We complete your timeline for both vendors & bridal party/family, place cards with a display, floor plan & emergency plan. The most important thing we do is keep you on track to meet all of your planning milestones without letting you become overwhelmed by the process.
Our "BFF Service" ensures you are never alone for the decisions, accompanying you for dress/tux/suit selection, bridesmaids/groomsmen attire/jewelry selection, and hair/makeup trials.
We do not limit our interaction with you, accepting only ten complete planning weddings per year allows us to be part of your family! Ha! We love meeting everyone & being accessible via FaceTime, Skype, text or email. (oh, and calls- do people still call? of course, they do & we look forward to the chats!)
The night prior we guide you through rehearsal and then allow you to enjoy your friends & family arriving for the ceremony & celebration. Assembling & delivering welcome bags & transportation sheets to participating hotels. Our clients' rest peacefully knowing we are arriving bright and early to assemble their dream team for a seamless day!
Since the morning is filled with mimosas, breakfast & laughter, we check in but are diligently working putting plans into motion. We'll see you for first looks & sneak peeks at the reception you've been so looking forward to seeing and experiencing! We handle complete set up as well as break down sending you on your way to continue the celebration or settle in thinking about the unforgettable day you had!
We have outings periodically through the year so you can meet other couples & truly enjoy the experience of engagement. We cannot wait to talk to you & curate your beautiful day!
Complete Planning starts at $6,200.* Our clients median event budget averages $35,000 with an average guest count of 125, though we welcome celebrations of all shapes and sizes.
Partial Planning Package
Typically book 8-12 months prior
There's a reason this is our most popular package!
After completing a personality & budget profile, we determine what vendors/services are needed to complete your event. We match you with the vendors who are the best fit to your event - concerning your vision & budget.
Included services are:
- Review of your contracts to ensure they are logistically sound covering all of your needs.
- Assisting you and your caterer to create custom menus which offer an amazing guest experience at dinner & are cohesive with your event
- Floral consultation is included to keep designs cohesive & to present you unique options.
- Access to our decor inventory we have- i.e., centerpieces, backdrops, selfie stations, decor, signage, etc. We ask you to borrow up to 10 items
- Creation of a customized timeline for your vendors & bridal party/family
- Reception & ceremony floorplans
- Emergency plan
- Place card printing
- Program Design
- Invitations to you for our personalized outings, we want you to enjoy your time being engaged - it goes so quickly!
Additional Services Available
- Creation and distribution of hotel Welcome bags
- Invitation RSVP tracking
- Day of Meal arrangements & delivery for brunch/lunch
- Oversized furniture & decor items
We are accessible via email, text, Skype or FaceTime whenever mutually available with blocks of communication monthly.
Prior to the big day, we do a final walk-through, rehearsal & vendor checklist. When the big day is here, you are relaxing, enjoying being pampered. You can rest knowing we are working hard putting together all of the pieces, delivering decor, placing vendors, decorating, checking contracts as goods arrive, signing for deliveries and preparing ceremony. We are the point of contact for each participant as to not bother you.
During the event, we are on hand to be a guest liaison, quality control liaison to the participating vendors & your guide for the evening. We provide welcome baskets in each restroom of things your guests may need & we keep an extensive emergency kit on-site just in case (safety pins, duct tape, clothing steamer & faux cake). We pack your personal items & gifts to your room or car & send you on your way to celebrate while we complete break down/clean up & venue checklist to ensure all is left exactly as we found it.
Investment for partial planning is $3,200. *
Typically book 3-5 months prior
We provide Event Management for those who are need of month/day of coordination to complete your team for the big day!
You've worked so hard planning, completing your vision & anticipating the day, now it's time to bring in the pros to execute & keep you stress-free - & that's where we come in!
We take your vision & your plan with our expertise to ensure a seamless day. A day you, your parents, bridal party, friends, & family can enjoy without interruptions & countless questions.
- Our first meeting is no earlier than five weeks before the wedding to review all of your vendors,
- Creation & review of your floor plans
- Creation & review of your timeline
- Ceremony rehearsal & rain plan review (if needed)
- Assisting in decor set up
- Greeting each vendor showing them to their space & work with the venue preparing for ceremony time
- During the reception keeping all vendors on task/managing timeline
- Checking restrooms
- Being a guest liaison
- Checking all vendors out after their contracted duties are complete
- Packing up your personal items & gifts to your room or car to be secured
- Assisting with the couple's venue exit
- Overseeing venue & ceremony site clean up
Customized planning packages allow us to precisely offer what you need with no less, no more.
Investment for Event Management is $1,900. *